Skip to content
Start main Content

Faculty and staff qualifying for the designation of “Long-Serving Leavers” may apply for “Retired Scholar” status if they will continue to do research or need the Library’s support for their ongoing scholarly activities upon retirement. If the “Retired Scholar” status is approved by the Provost, by paying a one-time administrative fee of HK$500, the leaver can use his or her HKUST card (for Long-Serving Retiree/Long-Serving Leaver) to access various library services.

Check the Borrowing Policy for details of the borrowing privileges and rules.

Application form can be downloaded online or requested at the Library Circulation Counter.

Go Back to page Top

last modified 09 August 2016