Skip to content
Start main Content

Services for Offices

If you would like to deposit items to the Archives, please email describing the materials, or call us at 2358-6783.

If you need your documents back for temporary use, we can return records to the originating office, by the folder or by the box. If you only need a piece of information or a specific document, we can look up the information for you and/or email you a copy of the document.

Except for publications and other materials clearly intended for public circulation, administrative files are automatically closed to public use for 25 years. Records containing personal data are closed for 75 years. During this time, access to the files requires permission from the head of the originating office.

For more details, please refer to our Retention and Disposition Guidelines.

Go Back to page Top

last modified 18 December 2018