In cooperation with several University departments, the Library has taken action to ensure your safety in the Learning Commons.
Some of these may cause you inconvenience. Please be understanding and cooperate with our efforts, and with instructions from Library and Security staff.
- About ¾ of the chairs have been removed. Please do not move chairs around. Over time, more chairs should return.
- All users are required to wear a mask while using the Learning Commons. As a courtesy to others, please do not take off your mask.
- Air flow has been increased with stronger ventilation.
- All surfaces and keyboards have been sprayed with a long-term anti-microbial coating.
- The LC will be cleaned twice per day – once before opening, and once after lunch. Please understand and cooperate with cleaners.
- Toilets will be cleaned three times per day.
- Water spigots on the fountains have been capped. Please use the bottle and cup refill outlets.