At Information Commons Help Desk (G/F), Learning Commons Help Desk (LG1) and Tech Item Kiosk (LG1), you can borrow a variety of items if you have borrowing privilege according to our Borrowing Policy.
- All items are for use in the Library only. Do not take them outside the Library. Return “Remote Control” & “Nap Pod Headphone” within 3 hours and other items on the same day.
- If you return an item late, you will get 1 Demerit point for each day of delay.
- “Remote Control” & “Nap Pod Headphone” not returned in two days or any other item not returned in one week is treated as lost. You will be responsible for the replacement cost.
- All items borrowed from the Kiosk should be returned to Kiosk only.
- Report to LC Help Desk if you find any defect in the items. Don’t return them to the Kiosk.
|Tech Item Kiosk (LG1)
~ Available / Total number of items ~
|Apple Lightning to HDMI|
|Apple Lightning to VGA|
|Apple Mini-DisplayPort to HDMI|
|Apple Mini-DisplayPort to VGA|
|Apple USB-C AV Multiport|
|Apple USB-DVD Drive|
Audio & Video
|HDMI Cable (3m)|
|Headphone with Microphone|
|Mic & Cam Set|
|Card Reader (USB-C)|
|USB-C Multiport Adapter|
|Creative Pen Tablet|
|Items for specific venues which required advanced booking||LC Help Desk (LG1)||IC Help Desk (G/F)|
|For IC Learning Space (G/F)||–||✓|
|For 3D Scanning Service (G/F)||–||✓|
|For TLIP project – VR Goggles (all floors)||–||✓|
|For E-Classroom A or B (LG1)||✓||–|
|For Tutorial Spaces (LG1)||✓||–|
|For Nap Pods – Headphone (LG1)||✓||–|
|For Media area – Remote Control (LG1)||✓||–|
|For SEN Workstation – lamp (LG1)||✓||–|
|For Seminar Room (LG3)||✓||–|
|For Interview Room (LG3)||✓||–|
|For Multi-function Room (LG4)||✓||–|
last modified 25 September 2023