Skip to content
Start main Content

Card Applications

The HKUST Library serves faculty, students, staff, and researchers who hold HKUST IDs. However, the Library does serve other people with research needs. Alumni, long-serving retirees/leavers, retired scholars, institutions, or individuals outside the HKUST community may apply for a library card.

Such card holders may not use the Library’s Document Supply Service and the Information Commons workstations. They may search the Library’s subscribed databases, subject to licensing restrictions.

For enquiries, contact the Circulation Department at 2358-6777 or email to

Card Types

  1. Alumni
  2. Retired Scholars
  3. Long-Serving Retirees/Leavers and their Spouses
  4. External Users


Go Back to page Top

last modified 17 January 2022