University community members may use the HKUST ID card to borrow library materials. University affiliated members or external users may borrow library materials with a valid HKUST card or Library card. Borrowing policy includes borrowing privileges, holds, renewals, returns, losses & fines.
Borrowing Privileges by User Groups
- Faculty (faculty, emeritus faculty, research staff, academic equivalent staff and retired scholars)
- Staff / Department
- Alumni (graduates from HKUST)
- Affiliated members (family members and long-serving retirees/leavers & their spouses)
- JULAC and Individuals (JULAC card holders, individuals with business on campus and individual external users)
- Corporates (non-HKUST organizations)
- Library notices are sent to users by email.
- One card policy: a person has more than one card can only use a single card and status for borrowing.
- Email email@example.com for enquiries.
last modified 02 October 2019