HKUST Library provides book loans and photocopies service to local and overseas libraries. Photocopies are supplied in accordance with Hong Kong copyright law.
Information in this web page does not apply to UGC libraries and libraries with which we have reciprocal agreements.
- Email to email@example.com
- HKUST ILLiad Lending Web (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create an account)
Libraries in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Mainland China
- Loan – HK$40 per volume
- Photocopy – HK$20
Libraries in other regions
- Loan – US$35 per volume
- Photocopy – US$12
Most HKUST doctoral dissertations and master’s theses are openly accessible via the HKUST Electronic Theses database. Printed copies of theses that cannot be accessed online may be borrowed as regular book loans.
We accept OCLC IFM, IFLA voucher, credit card and check in US or HK dollar.
Delivery and Return of Materials
- Loan – borrowing library is responsible for pickup and return
- Photocopy – delivered electronically or by mail
Libraries outside of HK
- Loan – sent by first class airmail and should be returned likewise
- Photocopy – delivered electronically by Odyssey, ArticleExchange, etc.
Recall and Renewal
Materials on loan are subject to recall. Renewals are allowed for local libraries only.
|ILL office:||G/F, Library [map]|
|Phone / email:||2358-6766 | email@example.com|
|Open hours:||9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (except holidays)|
Go Back to page Top
last modified 20 April 2022